GRASS4.1 for other

flemming at serv1.informatik.tu-dresden.dbp.de flemming at serv1.informatik.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Mon Mar 15 08:05:32 EST 1993

Dear GRASS users,

In my current research thises I'm working on a project using GRASS and RDBMS
like INFORMIX Online. My problem is how to get a disk with GRASS 4.1 as soon as possible, can
somebody help me to find that out and how much would that be?
I`am a student at the Technical University in Dresden (East Germany) and
nobody was be able to sponsor the trip to the 8th Anual GRASS Meeting.
I`am very interested in proceedings about GRASS-RIM-RDBMS !
Thanks in advance
Lars Flemming
Student of Computing Science
Technical University of Dresden
Germany
C=de;A=DBP;P=TU-DRESDEN;OU=INFORMATK;OU=SERV1;S=FLEMMING