comparison of data

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Mon Mar 22 02:09:34 EST 1993

There is many ways to do this, but my favorite program r.mapcalc could be
a good start.

echo "diff.map=if( map1 != map2)" | r.mapcalc

Then you could examine what values that have changed with r.stats
and count numbers of pixels at the same time.

r.stats -c input=diff.map,map1,map2

Lars

Lars Schylberg                          Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Dept. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)     Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN             Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10