grid

Cathy Ciret cathy at mqnimbus.cic.mq.edu.au
Thu Mar 25 11:18:37 EST 1993

I send another message,the previous one (grid and contour) was
probably not clear enought.
I tried to be able to know visually how many cells I've got in
my raster maps ,so I need to put a grid with rectangular :
dimension 4.5 lat,7.5 lon.So far,I couldn't get anything
like this with d.grid,when I enter the coordonnes in size=values
it doesn't work.
My questions are:can we get a grid with rectangular cell,and how?
Is there another command which give the possibilities to overwrite
this grid on the raster map(i.e get this grid permanently)
Thanks for your help.
Cathy