GRASS Exercises

ACHET ACHET.DCRP at mhs.unc.edu
Sat Mar 27 09:50:00 EST 1993

Dr. Teeter,

Thanks you for your e-mail message. I din't save the car rental reciept.
Sorry abuot it. The rates were $32.99 for week days and $21.95 for weekend
with unlimited mileage.

I have been getting a lot of Grass users email. Since this package is quite
new to me, I am not able to interact.

I learned from the graduate school that my application file is complete. I
am looking forward to your formal letter of acceptance.

I am also looking forward to seeing you in April during the Forest
Economist seminar at Duke.

I will inform you as and when there are things worth reporting to you.

Warmest regards

Sincerely

Shiva