NN site of grass

Amit Parghi parghi at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu May 6 02:35:01 EDT 1993

>Does anybody out there know whether all the GRASS related messages
>can be read from usernet, just like other mailing lists such as GIS-l
>(comp.infosystems.gis).

In the "info" hierarchy, grassu and grassp are gatewayed into the newsgroups
info.grass.user and info.grass.programmer respectively.  However, I don't
know how well the info hierarchy circulates on the other side of the big
pond.  Ask your news administrator for details.

(If you're at Auckland Uni, this probably doesn't help you much, but one of
your neighbouring sites [Canterbury, VUW, or Waikato] can probably get
these groups through uunet, decwrl, or wupost.)

Cheers,
Amit