v.digit configuration file

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Tue May 11 10:04:49 EDT 1993

Mark Gregory writes:

> I would appreciate any insight or example configuration files which anyone
> has developed for an Altek AC-31 digitizer for the 4.1 version of v.digit.

These are the dip switch settings that we are using:

	  S1		  S2		  S3		  S4
	  0 1		  0 1		  0 1		  0 1
	1 x		  x		    x		    x
	2 x		  x		  x		    x
	3 x		  x		    x		    x
	4 x		  x		    x		  x
	5 x		    x		    x		  x
	6   x		  x		  x		  x
	7 x		  x		  x		    x
	8 x		  x		  x		    x

Our digcap file reads as follows:

Altek:/dev/ttya:al30f8_16:Altek digitizer, model AC30, format 8 (binary)
none:nodig:nofile:  Run digit without the digitizer.

Hope this helps.

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Technical Assistant      E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-5736