serious usage of GRASS on LINUX?

Andreas Holz (CIP guests) asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu May 13 11:25:20 EDT 1993

Hello GRASS-World,

        are there some serious users of GRASS on LINUX?

        Or was is only for fun to someone, who told something
        like `GRASS on LINUX` ?

        I remember a problem within the GRASS shell on LINUX and
        linefeed. I have this problem till now and I posted in
        the last weeks roundabout two-three times for it?

        I think, as there was no other talking about this problem
        anymore:

                - there are no other people interested in GRASS on LINUX
        or      - this problem is solved, then post it please
        or      - this problem is solved in the official 4.1 release
        or      - is it in a FAQ list

        or what?

Dipl. Geol. Andreas Holz    email: asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Institut fuer Geologie und Mineralogie