FW: khoros junkmail

Steve Smyth stevesmy at microsoft.com
Thu May 13 19:56:35 EDT 1993

Hi Netters...

I'm don't *resent* the posting of the FAQ at all.

It probably would have been better to post a pointer to the text but I
prefer to see too much information and toss out the excess. Good
subject headers on postings help a lot. Notes that a message is "long"
or "very long" or "xx lines long" are also nice.

But I like to think of the net as a friendly place with a free flow of
information. For me, too much is almost always better than too little.

...steve smyth (stevesmy at microsoft.com)