No subject

Net.Noise owner news at max.cecer.army.mil
Fri May 14 09:28:14 EDT 1993

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: burnett at zorro.cecer.army.mil (Andy Burnett)
Subject: Re: serious usage of GRASS on LINUX?
Sender: news at news.cecer.army.mil (Net.Noise owner)
Date: Fri, 14 May 1993 13:28:11 GMT

asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Andreas Holz CIP guests) writes:
>        I remember a problem within the GRASS shell on LINUX and
>        linefeed. I have this problem till now and I posted in
>        the last weeks roundabout two-three times for it?

  I got around this problem by adding a tset to the GIS.sh shell script.
I believe I put the call to tset right after
----
# Display the advertising
clear
----
this clear statement in the file.  This cleared up the linefeed problem.
If you don't have tset for Linux, it is available at all the ftp sites.

				&y
Andy Burnett                --  burnett at zorro.cecer.army.mil
US Army Corps of Engineers  --  Construction Engineering Research Lab