Info about AGNPS

Luis J Olivieri lolivier at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 14 10:06:06 EDT 1993

In article <9305141323.AA00176 at tilo.datsi.fi.upm.es> you write:
>Hi!
>I am very interested in the Hydrologic model AGNPS, any information about this
>would be greatly appreciated.
>Anabel Donadios
>e-mail:tilo at datsi.fi.upm.es

I have been working with AGNPS for a while.  They have an e-mail address that
you might be able to contact them.  Please DO NOT post it to the public.  It is
just an e-mail address that they use to keep in contact with people developing
for AGNPS not to answer questions on how to use it.

The address is a follow:
     usda-ars at caa.mrs.umn.edu

Anabel, I saw your name and e-mail address... Are you from Spain?  Is you are,
Hola, soy Luis de Puerto Rico, residente de Ohio por los ultimos 8 an~os!
!Buena suerte!

Luis
--
Luis J. Olivieri                  Luis+ at osu.edu      or
Agronomy Department               lolivier at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
The Ohio State University         Tel: (614)265-6781
Columbus, OH 43210