GRass4.1 compilation problem

Agustin Lobo lobo at Jasper.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 14 13:20:49 EDT 1993

> From grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil Thu May 13 19:28:20 1993
> Date: Thu, 13 May 1993 21:16:46 -0500
> From: "Net.Noise owner" <news at max.cecer.army.mil>
> Sender: lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil
> Subject: RE: GRass4.1 compilation problem
> To: info-grass-user at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
>
> Newsgroups: info.grass.user
> From: parghi at zorro.cecer.army.mil (Amit Parghi)
> Subject: Re: Grass4.1 compilation problem
> Sender: news at news.cecer.army.mil (Net.Noise owner)
> Date: Fri, 14 May 1993 02:16:42 GMT
>
> lobo at Jasper.Stanford.EDU (Agustin Lobo) writes:
> > When running GISGEN.sun4 I've got the following:
> >	Can't find include file machine/setjmp.h
> >	(when trying to compile connect.c)
>
> > Where should I have this include file?
>
> Odd.  /usr/include/machine/setjmp.h ought to be there.  Check if it is in
> fact there on your system.  If not, contact your friendly local system
> administrator.
>
> Amit

I do have /usr/include/machine (as a symbolic link -> ../kvm/machine) and
/usr/include/setjmp.h
Note that the error says "Can't find include file machine/setjmp.h". Is there
any way to get the compiler look for it as /usr/include/setjmp.h ?