grass4.1 first execution problem

Agustin Lobo lobo at Jasper.Stanford.EDU
Sat May 15 21:39:35 EDT 1993

> From grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil Sat May 15 16:25:09 1993
> Date: Sat, 15 May 93 18:16:29 -0500
> From: Darrell McCauley <mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu>
> Sender: mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
> Sender: lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil
> To: grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil
> Subject: Re: grass4.1 first execution problem
>

> >Could I get any advice?
> > 1. hit return after the end of the line when composing mail. Also
>    see fmt(1) and fill-region (M-g in emacs). :-) :-)
>
> 2. make sure that you have run the MAKELINKS script.
>
> >Thanks,
> >Agus.
>
> --Darrell

Thanks, I had forgotten MAKELINKS ...
About the return, I use to do it. Actually I do it now
and now
Tell me if it works (please just mccauley). I'm using the mailtool and I never
have any problem with anybody's message. I have no idea on what fmt(1) or fill-
region are: mailtool is a "buttons tool". I hit return once again.
Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Agus.