Has anyone run GRASS on Solaris2.2/Sparc LX's?

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu May 20 12:50:15 EDT 1993

"Mike Foster" (Mike_Foster at agcs.cas.psu.edu) writes on 20 May 93:
>I too, am interested in running GRASS4.1 on Solaris 2.2; but was told it's not
>totally checked out yet.  COuld you please tell me where to find the MaccAuley
>article?

>If you're just concerned about running GRASS, there shouldn't be any problem.
>But for a general discussion on the pros and cons you can refer to the article
>by maccauley. Please let me know if you don't have it.

I have had a few people ask if this was a paper that I have written.
To the best of my recollection, I haven't written much on this...
at the most I may have made a few comments about it to grass[u|p],
but I don't think that I've ever discussed many pro/con type
issues. Check the archives on moon if you're looking for something
that I've said on grass[u|p].

--Darrell
James Darrell McCauley                Dept of Ag Engineering, Purdue Univ
internet: mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu     West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-1146, USA
bitnet: mccauley%ecn at purccvm          UUCP: pur-ee!mccauley