pp534-538 of Reference Manual ?

Kenneth R Brownfield brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Mon May 24 17:24:23 EDT 1993

Anantha Prasad said:
|Hi Ken, Well, I am sending the manual to print over the network (I use a
|Sun SparcStation 2) to an Apple LaserWriter II NT/NTX printer. I don't know
|what version of Postscript it can handle....However, when I tried to view the
|Grass4.1 Programmers Manual in Pageview (Openwindows Ver 3), pages 2-5
|were blank. So I edited the postscript file and
|deleted pages 2-4...I could only print after that. Prasad

     I've changed the Postscript source on the moon to version 1.0 of
Postscript.  It looks like our current v2.0 ditroff to postscript converter
is FAR from standard.  If some folks who are having problems with the
this new version for testing purposes, I would be grateful.
     This postscript version prints fine here on an Imagen and SPARCprinter.
Everyone may want to keep in mind that the troff source is also available,
which is actually a better way to go if you are unfamiliar with troff.
     A PS splitter and ditroff->PS converter would be welcome if anyone knows
of such beasts.  Sorry for any inconvenience, and please keep in touch about
problems.
--
							Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield               |         brownfld at amber.cecer.army.mil |