Grass binaries.

James A. Farley jim at cast.uark.edu
Fri May 28 15:17:08 EDT 1993

Keith,

you need to use the mknod command while logged in as root to create
a named pipe. The general form of the command is:

	/usr/etc/mknod filename p

To create the fifo pair 1.a/1.b which would be needed to support
a single grass monitor:

	mknod fifo.1a p
	mknod fifo.1b p

	chmod 666 fifo.1a
	chmod 666 fifo.1b

--
James A. Farley 	Technical Director, CAST/NCRI-SW
			12 Ozark Hall, Univ. of Arkansas