Problem with r.cost?

W. Fredrick Limp fred at cast.uark.edu
Mon Nov 1 16:06:57 EST 1993

Recently Jianping Xu responded to a question from Rick Thompson about
changes in r.cost from 4.0 to 4.1.  Thanks for this info.  I may have
missed something but it does not appear that the 4.1 documentation
discusses this.  Xu discussion is useful but I wonder if we could
have a more detailed discussion from someone (the reviser?) as
to the specifics... r.cost is a very valuable module and I, for
one, would like to be sure that I know what it is doing.

Some specifics listed below...

 -----  I follow this...

 ------- This is not clear. What does "taken into account" really imply

  -----  I assume this refers to the knights move or perhaps not ????

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at cast.uark.edu