gis-model, erosion, simulation

Harry Sommer DVS harry at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Nov 9 02:16:05 EST 1993

Hi folks,

I would like to create a simulation model for erosion. The data I use come
from a laser relief micrometer. The aim is to describe the surface roughness
at this microscale.
Is there anybody who has experience in building such a model?
What components (rain, soil-type???) should I take up?
Does anybody know  an algorithm to create an artificial soil surface (ASCII,
GIF, TIFF ...)?

Thanks in advance

 Harry Sommer

 Lehreinheit fuer Mathematik, Statistik und
 Datenverarbeitung
 Hohenbachernstrasse 2
 85350 Freising
 Germany