Grass Digest

John Del Ferro johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil
Wed Nov 24 09:52:40 EST 1993

1) Lot's of us don't have the tools, time, hardware, or training that
are required to use the Grass Archives effectively.  Indexes and/or
lists of Common Questions and solutions are not avilable.  There is a
need...  If the price is right,  versus the TRUE COST FOR ME to use
this list, I'll buy.

2)  I totally agree with the content and intent of Pat McClanahan's
last posting
       "......we could be a little more civil in our responses.
       "... There is to much for us ALL to learn from one another..."
JOHN DEL FERRO                     |      Philadelphia District
tel: 215-656-6690                  |   U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil  |