GRASSHopper Digest Editors sought

Brandy Riche brandy at lewis.enrd
Wed Nov 24 11:29:27 EST 1993

We appreciate your response to those people who seem to take pleasure in
using this bulletin board as a gripe session lately.  We are all
professionals (or would like to be though of as such) and though
the mistakes made by those new to GRASS are somewhat tiresome at times,
they never aggravate us as much as the obnoxious retorts that are posted
back for the whole system to view.

We expressed these views to the CERLites at the Military GRASS User's
Conference in October, and they share our concern that new user's may,
in effect, become gun-shy when they see reprimands like this.  Hopefully
everyone can just remember what it was like to be a new user, and have
some sympathy for how confusing it can all be at times.

Brandy Riche
Teresa Hansen

Fort Lewis, WA