a "go" for the grass digest

Rick Thompson rick at cast.uark.edu
Mon Nov 29 22:14:36 EST 1993

Grass users and abusers, greetings!
  It is obvious that some will subscribe and some will not subscribe to
a digest. Also obvious is that some like and some don't like the idea.
Further, I am sure there is no great concern among readers of what my
or any other correspondent's opinion is.
  Would such a digest be useful? To me, yes. Therefore, Mark and readers,
I applaud the effort. May you exceed 750 subscribers and even find the
effort of $value to your live(s).
Rick Thompson-   Research Assistant           E-mail: rick at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-5736
Ozark Hall Rm. 12                             Fax: 575-3846
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701