Monitor problems

Nalneesh gaur ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu
Thu Oct 7 11:52:50 EDT 1993

According to Sastry

-> Thanks for your reply. I tried using:
->
-> d.colormode fixed
->
-> There was no improvement/change in any of the windows.
->
-> We have no support available at Syracuse University now for
-> GRASS.
->
-> I need to figure out everything through the net.

I thought that may be one of the reasons. Sometimes that may happen if
you have some picture displayed in the background using xv. Actually the
GRASS graphics monitor does not work very well with xv(may be something else).
You may wnat to run

        xsetroot -solid blue

If you have problems let me know.

*  Nalneesh Gaur                        [][][][]   []    []     *
*  202, West Boyd, Room 302             []    []   []    []     *
*  Environmental Modeling and GIS lab   []    []   []    []     *
*  University of Oklahoma               []    []   []    []     *
*  Norman, OK 73019                     []    []   []    []     *
*  ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu           [][][][]   [][][][]     *