the Hershey fonts

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Mon Oct 18 16:49:22 EDT 1993

Well I am repating this question once more since no one has answered.
Surely someone out there must now something about these Hershey fonts.
I guess what I am looking for is some kind of font editor that could
handle this font family.

 I wonder if someone could give me some advice how to add extra
 characters to the fonts that are used in grass.  I would like
 the add the swedish characters a and o with dots above.  From the
 README file in the original font directory in the source code they mention
 that it should be possible. But they don't tell how to do it.
 I would be very glad for some advice about this.

Lars

Lars Schylberg                       Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Dept. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry    or : lasc at celsiustech.se (new)
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)  Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN          Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10