Help with GRASS 4.1 on SOLARIS 2

John Talcott talcott at trg.saic.com
Fri Oct 22 14:10:28 EDT 1993

I am a new grass user. I am currently using grass 4.1 under SUN 4.1.1.
Several SUNs here also use SOLARIS V2. Does anyone know if the statically
linked version of grass 4.1 will work under SOLARIS 2? If not, does anyone
know how to get grass to run under SOLARIS 2? I would like to know
before I invest a lot of time downloading software. Thanks in advance
for any help you can provide!

          _/--_/_/_/_/--_/_/_/_/_/--John C Talcott talcott at trg.saic.com---
         _/  _/            _/      Science Applications Intl. Corp. (SAIC)
        _/  _/            _/      10260 Campus Point Drive
 _/    _/  _/            _/      San Diego CA 92121