Grass source code

Nalneesh gaur ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu
Fri Oct 22 08:40:53 EDT 1993

you write
>> I was reading through the source code of Grass.
>> There is not much of documentation/comments in most of the
>> programs.
>>
>> For example, I am unable to figure out the basic data-structure
>> used to store the data.

Get hold of the GRASS programmers manual. This will provide you with
most questions that you may have.
*  Nalneesh Gaur                        [][][][]   []    []     *
*  202, West Boyd, Room 302             []    []   []    []     *
*  Environmental Modeling and GIS lab   []    []   []    []     *
*  University of Oklahoma               []    []   []    []     *
*  Norman, OK 73019                     []    []   []    []     *
*  ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu           [][][][]   [][][][]     *