Request: Program displaying world map

Christian Treber treber at magenta.telenet.de
Fri Sep 10 04:55:40 EDT 1993

Hi,

  I'm looking for a (UNIX, Windows, MS-DOS) program which displays a
(vector) map of the world (or finer detailled). Does anybody know such
a program and if yes, where I can get it (FTP)? I'd like to display
earthquake information (from geophys.washington.edu) on screen instead
of using a map and pins... Thank you in advance!

Gruss, Christian

--
Christian Treber, telenet GmbH                 |                   __~~~~    |
Marburger Str. 14, 64289 Darmstadt, Germany    |     ___   _/\    /  \       |