[HELP] x-grass display tool on SGI

H. J. Hong hjhong at ev004.ev.nctu.edu.tw
Sat Sep 11 02:14:10 EDT 1993

Hi! grass users:
This is a repost message, please help again
I'm using xgrass4.1 on SGI 4D/35, when I use xgrass menu to select 'Display'
then 'Display Tool', it shown nothing.
The error message as following:
XGRASS DISPLAY LIB ERROR: Not enough colors available. Make more available before starting again.

I tried the following suggestion, but it did not work either.
Please  post a message again to say 'the suggestion does not work'.

Of course, 'thanks' Mr. Andy Burnett's suggestion first.

>From grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil Sat Sep 11 02:06:27 1993
>Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1993 12:38:24 -0500
>From: Andy Burnett <burnett at zorro.cecer.army.mil>
>Subject: [Help] xgrass on SGI
>  Try changing the call to xdisplay in xgrass-menu to xgidplay -visual
>
>PseudoColor.
>
>				&y

*  Hong-Jei Hong                         Email:hjhong at ev004.ev.nctu.edu.tw  *
*                                          (IP:140.113.223.4)               *
* Institute of Environmental Engineering   Voice:011-886-35-712171x2929     *
* National Chiao Tung University                                            *
* Street: 75 Po-Ai Street, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30090, R.O.C."                   *