problem with v.digit w/Update4.1.1

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Sep 16 12:37:39 EDT 1993

After installing the Update4.1.1 package, I just found that v.digit no longer
displays the digitized vectors on the GRASS monitor when used with our Altek
digitizer. It works properly with [none] selected as the digitizer. I re-
compiled v.digit without the updates, and it works fine for me again.
(SunOS 4.1.3, Sun IPC/IPX)
I'm not very familiar at C. Has anyone out there already tackled this bug?
--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159