TIFF to GRASS

Brian Buckley bbuckley at ig0.rs.msu.edu
Fri Sep 17 16:55:58 EDT 1993

Hello,
We are trying to scan slides and bring them into GRASS cell files.  We can
create our TIFF files and get them from the PC to our Intergraph machine
where we are running GRASS 4.1.  Our problem is getting the TIFF files into
GRASS format.  Does r.in.tiff do what we want, and does it work on the
Intergraph platform?  Does anyone have any other alternatives?
Thanks in advance,
* Brian J. Buckley                             Michigan State University   *
* Systems Analyst                              Center for Remote Sensing   *
* E-Mail: bbuckley at ig0.rs.msu.edu              115 Manly Miles Building    *
* Phone: (517)355-4519 Fax: (517)353-1821      East Lansing, MI 48823  USA *