Tektronix ColorQuick printer with GRASS on a SUN SparcIPC

Jane Rossing rossing at swlab.aben.cornell.edu
Thu Sep 23 13:43:37 EDT 1993

I want to run a Tektronix Colorquick printer with a SUN SparcstationIPC, but I don't
have a parallel port.  I am told that unless the driver specifically has a SCSI
driver with it, I  either need to get a parallel port (on an SBus board, I guess)
or get a SCSI driver from ColorSoft.

Can anyone tell me
a)if there is a SCSI driver with the Tek4697 driver or
b)which is easier to get, an SBus parallel port or a SCSI driver?  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated -- this is much more complicated than I thought!

Jane Rossing
rossing at swlab.aben.cornell.edu