No subject

News Account news at yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU
Thu Sep 23 15:55:19 EDT 1993

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: copeland at lamar.ColoState.EDU (Jeffrey Copeland)
Subject: v.in.dlg (trouble with USGS 1:2000000 CD)
Sender: news at yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU (News Account)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1993 19:55:17 GMT

I'm trying to import data from the USGS 1:2000000 scale DLG CD.
The problem is that the CD appears to be targeted for PC users
and I'm using a unix box (IBM RS6000).  When I get the files
to the unix box there are no carrige returns in it, ie its
one line long.  Needless to say v.in.dlg is barfing on the files.
Yes, they are in optional dlg-3 format.

Thanks

Jeffrey Copeland                      | We're wanted men,
Colorado State University             | We'll strike again,
Atmospheric Science                   | But first let's have a beer!
303-491-8502                          |
copeland at homebrew.atmos.colostate.edu | J.Buffet, Great Filling Station Holdup