No subject

News Account news at yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU
Thu Sep 23 20:36:20 EDT 1993

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: copeland at lamar.ColoState.EDU (Jeffrey Copeland)
Subject: v.in.dlg from USGS CD-ROM
Sender: news at yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU (News Account)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1993 00:36:18 GMT

I'm trying to import the 1:2000000 USGS DLG from CDROM
I finally got it to sortof work, that means no errors
but the coordinates are wrong.

my location/mapset is in lat lon coords and I'm bringing
in section 10 data (states CO,KS,NE) the lat lon's derived
are totally off, like 23 Million degrees North

Anyone done this?

Thanks

Jeffrey Copeland                      | We're wanted men,
Colorado State University             | We'll strike again,
Atmospheric Science                   | But first let's have a beer!
303-491-8502                          |
copeland at homebrew.atmos.colostate.edu | J.Buffet, Great Filling Station Holdup