r.mapcalc

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:43:28 EDT 1993

Keith,
This was not the clearest report I have ever seen, but I did notice one thing
(look below):

> Dear grassers,
>
> Could someone please explain why this calculation is off a factor of magnitude?
>

> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> |                         RASTER MAP CATEGORY REPORT
> |LOCATION: Lakepitts                                  Thu Sep 23 22:25:47 1993
> |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> |          north: 4394375    east: 692345
> |REGION    south: 4393825    west: 691655
> |          res:        10    res:      10
> |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> |MASK: none
> |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> |MAPS: 2*r*6.7 (c03c in gnu12)
		   ^
                 THIS map name is not the same...

> |        190*oc (kdc in gnu12)

             as THIS map name!
> |          ((((c03*1.5)/1.5)*.2)/(1+.2*kdc/100.)) (cw3c in gnu12)
> |                            Category Information
> |    #|description
(lines deleted)

I don't know if that is intended or not. You tell me.

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159