CorelDRAW? others?

Jim Ludwig ludwig at hydro2.ce.washington.edu
Fri Apr 1 16:11:39 EST 1994

We recently acquired CorelDRAW 3.0 for our HP 700, and we are under
the impression that it is extremely buggy and not worth the purchase.

1) Does anyone have any experience with CorelDRAW 3.0 on a Sun
   platform?  What are your impressions of it?  Does it work fine for
   you?  (We may get the Sun version if others think favorably of it.)

2) Can anyone recommend any other systems out there which encompass
   most of the basic functionality of CorelDRAW?  What are your
   impressions of those systems?  (We need a basic draw/paint
   utility.)

Thanks in advance,
  jim