arc/info

Matthew Alu alu at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Sun Apr 3 21:37:48 EDT 1994

Hi Liza, how wonderful! i didn't realize you are the one.
It is nice to hear from you. Yes I'm still at CERL until 8/20/94.
Thinhs have been moving fine for me and my family is doing well.
I am at the third and final stage of my Ph. D. program. It might take
another one year to get my dissertation done. I've been keen in the use
of ArcInfo and so need all help and info that I can get. It is most
likely the program I will be working with after I leave CERL.
How is your new location and job? Hope things are moving well with you
and your husband. please say hi to him. Bye.

matt alu.