1/4 inch DOS drive availability

Chris D Garvin <GARVINC at SILL-EMH.ARMY.MIL> GARVINC at SILL-EMH.ARMY.MIL
Wed Apr 6 13:23:36 EDT 1994

GRASS Users,

     I am in need of some assistance in finding a 1/4 inch tape drive for a
DOS machine. The 1/4" tape IS NOT the small mini data cartridge, but the full
sized 150MB tape drive (similar to a VCR tape). I realize that I may have to
have a SCSI interface, but would like to see if there was a system that did
not require one.

     The problem I am trying to solve requires that I take data off of a 1/4"
150MB tape and transfer it to a Colorado System mini data cartridge. If there
is anyone who can assist with an answer to this question, lease contact me
directly, as I will probably have questions. However, any response will be
appreciated.

Chris D Garvin
Ft Sill,OK