compiling tcltkgrass

John Del Ferro johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil
Wed Apr 6 14:54:16 EDT 1994

    Don Baird, CDC .......I cannot hit your address directly so I am posting
this here. If others have responses please jump in!

   CDC machine running EP/IX version 1.4.3

   does anyone have the binaries for tcltkgrass?

I have now successfully (i think) compiled and created the grass libraries
needed for tcltkgrass. (my machine is a CDC 4330).

When I make tcltkgrass I get these errors:

1) in draw.c line 40
     VIEW *v = c;
     Incompatible pointer type assignment

2) in tcltkgrass.c  line 272
     'R_OK' undefined  Error Code 1

3) in the "ld" process
    ld:
    undefined:
       select        gettimeofday
       gethostname   bcopy
       ffs           gethostbyname
       socket        connect
       inet_addr     setsockopt
       bzero

Any suggestions????
Thanks,
John
JOHN DEL FERRO                          Philadelphia District
tel: 215-656-6690                     U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil