sites format

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 7 23:22:55 EDT 1994

I've put a paper describing the proposed new site format
in moon.cecer.army.mil:grass/incoming/sites.ps.Z and
have left the code in the able hands of CERL for possible
integration. I would like to thank everyone for their
input.

I regret that I could not include every suggestion but I
must move on to other things. I did make one change since
the conference: support for quotes. The paper describes
details and gives a example.

--Darrell McCauley
James Darrell McCauley, Purdue Univ, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1146, USA
mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu, mccauley%ecn at purccvm.bitnet, pur-ee!mccauley