No subject

Susan Stitt susan at its.nbs.gov
Fri Apr 8 09:47:34 EDT 1994

>From: kcchang at fcusqnt.fcu.edu.tw (Kuo-Chen Chang)
>Subject: dem/dtm format needed
>Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 06:49:24 +0800 (CST)
>
>as subject line said, we are looking for information about the format
>of dem/dtm file.  thanks!
>
>harry kuochen chang
>associate professor         land management dept.  feng chia university
                            >100 wenhwa rd., taichung, taiwan, r.o.c.
>
                            >kcchang at fcusqnt.fcu.edu.tw
                            >harry at atlas.socsci.umn.edu

There is an anonymous ftp server "nmdpow9.er.usgs.gov" which
houses many USGS documents concerning digital data.  Switch to the
directory "public" and look at dugdem and stdem directories to
begin with.  There are good readme.doc files.

Hope this helps!

Susan Stitt    National Biological Survey         sstitt at its.nbs.gov
               Information & Technology Transfer  (303)969-2596
               Technology Transfer Center