TcltkGRASS/Linux:1,2,3

Gilles Clement gc at copernic.lasinc.qc.ca
Tue Apr 12 11:04:05 EDT 1994

Cao,

About the problem you noticed,

1) the A 10 flags

This flag is only relevant if you are compiling tcltkgrass on a
Apple Macintosh operating under AUX. If it is not your case, remove
it.

2) How to use the regular grass command in the superview

The superview is a replacement of all r.something command.
Don't expect that a d.rast will diosplay your raster in the
superview.

3) How to start tcltkgrass

get into the script directory and invoke tcltkgrass. There is
no other way ... as of today, I am working on a better version
of both the widget and the scripts that will fix that.

Thanks a lot for your comment and usenet stuff.
Since my usenet doesn't work well at all time could you send
me a copy of all your comment or bug report by email.

Thanks again,

Gilles Clement (author of tcltkgrass)
LAS Inc.
gc at copernic.lasinc.qc.ca