LTPlus: Enough Said

J.Wolf j_wolf at scsmtp.santa.infotec.com
Wed Apr 13 08:43:34 EDT 1994

This is a last word from me about LTPlus/LT4X.

I'm not sure why d.haskell is competing with the LT4X product, we certainly do
not feel that we are in competition with LTPLus on LINUX.  I was simply
clarifying that we do support LTPlus ( for a short time we thought about not
supporting LTPlus but changed our minds and have fully supported it since) and
that our product is not as expensive as some have made it sound.

Otherwise, our product speaks for itself through the hundreds of users we
have.If you want LTPlus, then call d.haskell, if you want LT4X call Infotec.

Enough said.

J.W.

These thoughts are my own and not necessarily the company's......