Bug in script on GRASS4.1.2 cdrom

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Wed Apr 13 17:25:01 EDT 1994

I ran into a minor glitch when trying to use the SUN binaries off of the new
Young Minds cdrom of GRASS4.1.2 (the one that OGF is distributing). In the
script "setup.sh", line 35 reads
	if test "$x" != "" -o "$x" = "n" -o "$x" = "N"

when it should read
	if test "$x" = "n" -o "$x" = "N"

Otherwise it'll keep on spitting you back to the start of the script.
Other than that, no problems (I haven't checked the same script in the other
binary releases.).

Thanks for persevering on the cdrom, David and Pamela!
--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159