grass4.1: i.rectify2 question

Brian Culpepper brian at cast.uark.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:27:51 EDT 1994

> Hi grasshoppers!
> We are going to use i.rectify2 to correct
> LANDSAT-TM imagery. Has anyone used it?
> Any problem? any advice?
> Thanks

++++++++++++++++++++++

If you plan to use i.vpoints before i.rectify2, PLEASE let me know if
you have any problem with the ZOOM option for the vector file.  I have
had trouble with zooming into the vector map I'm using to select points
from and I want to know if the bug is "local" or worldwide.....

Thank you,

--
R. Brian Culpepper                                 Research Assistant
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies           (fax) 501 575-3846
University of Arkansas                            brian at cast.uark.edu
Fayetteville, AR 72701