grass4.1: hardcopies

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 14 16:43:37 EDT 1994

I also noted last night that the BoundingBox was incorrect.
bbfig (again, ask archie) was useful for correcting this
(I'm including the color output in TeX).

One other problem that I had with ps.map was that, though
a grayscale option was present for raster maps, the
"colortable" (legend) still came out in color when the
raster map was converted to grayscale ... surely
I've missed something here.

And while I'm in the "asking mode" here, a local user asked me about
including a scale bar and north arrow - I assume that he needs
some sort of icons, but other than that, I was clueless. Suggestions?
send info on this question to lake at ecn.purdue.edu.

Thanks a bunch,
--Darrell