altek 90c

Gordie Swartzman gordie at apl.washington.edu
Fri Apr 15 13:29:43 EDT 1994

Hi,
	We have an older Altek digitizer; an Altek 90C. We want to hook this up
to grass to serve as a digitizing driver. We have both Sparc-10 and Sparc-2
boxes with grass running. When I looked in the digitizer section I noticed in
README files information about changing pins for AC-30 and AC-40 drivers.
So I am confused. Will the grass altek digitizer driver work for the 90C?
Do I have to dink around with the pin connections to make it work? Does anyone
have one of these older Alteks connected to a sun? I'd appreciate any advice or information you can give me.
		gordie swartzman
		fisheries and applied physics lab
		U of Washington.