Building mask from vector file

Rick Thompson rick at cast.uark.edu
Mon Apr 18 16:06:09 EDT 1994

Yes, you can label the polygon in v.digit, v.support it, then use v.to.rast
in=name out=name2. Ensure that the resolution is what you want it to be before
using v.to.rast. You can use r.mask then on the raster file.

Rick Thompson-   Research Assistant           E-mail: rick at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-5736
Ozark Hall Rm. 12                             Fax: 575-3846
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701