resampling grid_data

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Thu Apr 21 04:25:11 EDT 1994

Hi Daniel,

cells with 0's are `no data' in Grass. You can't get rid of them, except
by finding data to replace the 0's. You CAN disregard the 0's, either
visually (display the map with the -o flag) or during analysis (by
aplying a mask). From you question it is not entirely clear what you mean.

P. Martijn van Leusen

Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam
martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl