Shifting or rotating a raster file, how?

Wang-hua Li mack at imt.ntou.edu.tw
Fri Apr 22 03:11:43 EDT 1994

Hi there,

	After patching two raster files, an uncontinuous edge arises on the
new patched layer. I guess one of them need to be shifted or even rotated so
they'll match each other. Is there any way I could have this done in GRASS?

Thanks in advance !

'u(L5X |  Mack, Wang-hua Li --- from I-Lan where Dong-sang river flows
/h9B'^3N,c(s)R               |        Institute of Maritime Technology
0j%_%xFW.|,v$j>G             |         National Taiwan Ocean Universiy
%xFW, 0r6)                   |                         Keelung, Taiwan
E-mail:mack at imt.ntou.edu.tw  |              nvg8105 at mvax31.ntou.edu.tw
Tel:886-2-462-2192 Ext.3512(Voice), 3500(FAX)