dcx files

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Fri Apr 22 11:14:26 EDT 1994

Hi Ronnie,
some months ago I started converting these files via ASCII to WordPerfect
and am halfway through the layout, but got too busy with other work to
continue that. If you want, I can put what I have on our FTP machine and
you can finish the job...

P. Martijn van Leusen

Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam
martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl