Wanted: Internet Resources

Shaun Poulton spoulton at ssp.nmfs.gov
Mon Apr 25 10:54:59 EDT 1994

If you have Internet access I would suggest downloading Mosaic from
NCSA.  It's a world wide web browser that allows access to large amounts
of information through a user friendly interface.  It's available for
anonymous ftp via ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu.  All instructions should be included.
If by chance you already have this program or download it open a URL to
http://kingfish.ssp.nmfs.gov/home-page.html and go to the bottom of the
page to OTHER USEFUL POINTS OF INTEREST and click on there and you will
find a listing on the next page called Internet Web Text and this will
give you all the information you could possibly need.  Included are
online hypertexted books tutorials and examples.  Hope this helped.

Shaun Poulton
National Marine Fisheries Service
spoulton at ccgate.ssp.nmfs.gov