ps.map problems with vectors

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Mon Apr 25 17:55:03 EDT 1994

> Hi,
>
> There seems to be a problem with setting the width of the
> vector file lines.  Here is what I'm doing in my input
> file
>
> vector disk.springlake
>  color black
>  width 5
>  masked n
>  end
>

> I can change the width line to any number and it will not
> affect the line.  Is there a reason?
>

> Kym M. Lenkus
> Davidson Laboratory

Hi Kym
I can't put my finger on *exactly* what is causing your problem, but I can
attest that the following works fine for me:

vect mymap.majrds
color red
width 1
end

It could be something to do with the difference between "vector" and "vect", or
possibly the indent on your width command, or maybe the fact that you are using
very wide lines - your guess is as good as mine! Let me know if you figure it
out!

Good luck,
--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159